Saturday, May 31, 2008

Q&As

1) Which dress am I wearing for graduation?

You guys will have to wait and see! Countdown to June 14...

2) Where am I going after graduation?

West Coast tour (San Francisco-Yosemite-Los Angeles-Las Vegas-Grand Canyon) with mom and dad and then back to Malaysia =(. I'll be so poor at the end of this trip (since I'm paying for most of it as a gift to my parents)!

3) What happened to my "Hitler" scar?

The "Hitler" is now pink (clearly discolored) but no obvious signs of scaring. THANK YOU GOD!

4) How am I moving my stuff back to Malaysia?

I have NO FREAKING idea. 4 years worth of stuff is A LOT of stuff. Throwing away 4 years worth of notes is EXTREMELY heartbreaking *sob* since I wrote and rewrote them, arrange and rearranged them so nicely! My clothes? Shoes? Bags? Books? Oh dear...

5) When are you arriving back in Malaysia?

28 June. I'll be heading to KL for sure and am planning to reunite with my ex-roommates in Singapore and hopefully will be going to Hong Kong or Japan for some vacation time with mr. boyfriend as we embark on LDR *sigh*.

6) Will you return to the US?

OF COURSE. At the very least, for vacation. There are still SO MANY places that I haven't been to yet! Disneyworld? Niagara Falls? Yale? Stanford? Texas? So people, I'll be back to visit you guys so expect me!

Any other questions??

3 comments:

-lynn- said...

i *heart* your yellow dress. did you get the shorts too? i like!!

Sabrina said...

have you thought of leaving some stuff for ur darling little sister?>.<

Duck Duckster said...

ah!

i notice that stanford is on your to-visit list ;)

good good

have fun in graduation! and good luck on finals!