Sunday, May 18, 2008

female Hitler

This is Adolf Hitler.


I look like damn f***ing Hitler now.


yes, look like shit still have to show off my nails. the green strap was given when we signed a waiver form saying that we do not hold the school responsible for any accidents or injuries...

And this was how I looked before the whole debacle:


my A|X sunglasses (current one till I break it like I always do!) and mr. boyfriend...while in line to get our free jamba juices! jamba juice is soooo freaking awesomely delicious!

And this is how "kesian"/"kelian" I look now: T_______T


yes, skin scrapped off right above my lips and under my nose. damn painful k!!! I was completely numb from my nose down to my chin for a really looooooong time! and my lips are cut inside because banged against my enormous teeth so it's swollen as well...

Where it all happened:




The Bungee Run:



What is Bungee Run?


BUNGEE RUN (35 feet long)
Two person race down an inflatable runway to see who can place the Velcro pad the farthest while being attached to bungee cords.

And this is the object that went flying smack right at my face.


before the incident when everything was still fine and dandy and I did not look like Hitler.

Yes, my roommate literally flew smack right at my face when her bungee cord pulled her and my face was in the way of her trajectory.

AAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Talk about bad timing! Not that there's every a good time to look like Hitler....but convocation is coming up soon!

How am I supposed to graduate looking like this? OMG the tragedy!

*sigh* must do everything in my power to make sure it doesn't scar...or at least doesn't scar a lot...it's already starting to harden and form that layer of brown scab.

*SOB*

It hurts at every twitch and movement of my face...

time for some beauty sleep to make up for the Hitler moustache...

RECAP:

3 comments:

huiyin said...

gosh it looks painful..but funny nonetheless heh sorry..

Duck Duckster said...

awww
so sorry darling!!!

use neosporin! i got the same scab when i fell off the bike on my face as well and neosporin works wonders!!

JasonFitz said...

sue the bungee thing company