Tuesday, May 20, 2008

it's so hard to leave in a few weeks

It is confirmed. Set in stone. Cannot be changed anymore.

I will be leaving US on June 26, 2008.

I wanted to stay a little longer than my parents and visit more places that I have not been to yet but I'll have no more $$$ by the end of my West Coast trip with my parents so I guess I gave up on that idea.

When will I return?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Departure: CHICAGO OHARE, IL (ORD) - 3:05pm Thurs, June 26
Arrival: LOS ANGELES, CA (LAX) - 5:15pm Thurs, June 26
Duration: 4 hour(s) and 10 minute(s)

Departure: LOS ANGELES, CA (LAX) - 1:40am Fri, June 27
Arrival: TAIPEI, TAIWAN (TPE) - 6:25am Sat, June 28
Duration: 13 hour(s) and 45 minute(s)

Departure: TAIPEI, TAIWAN (TPE) - 7:45am Sat, June 28
Arrival: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA (KUL) - 12:15pm Sat, June 28
Duration: 4 hour(s) and 30 minute(s)

Departure: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA (KUL) - 2:00pm Sat, June 28
Arrival: KUCHING, MALAYSIA (KCH) - 3:45pm Sat, June 28
Duration: 1 hour(s) and 45 minute(s)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

35 hours 40 minutes

fun T_______________T

3 comments:

xian said...

thats long!!! i cant believe you are leaving too!!! enjoy the last few weeks!!

h.3.l.3.n said...

thats Ur flight??? u must b kidding...

magpie said...

WTF so long!