Thursday, May 15, 2008

victoria secret shopping

It seems that all I think of these days is shopping, shopping, and more shopping!



Victoria Secret is really an evil corporation who really knows how to manipulate the female population into spending lots of money! I mean, seriously, how many kinds of bras do we really need??? Victoria Secret just launched their Semi-Annual Sale and I already have more than $100 worth of stuff in the shopping cart *sigh* what to do?


Victoria's Secret Angels Karolina Kurkova, Tyra Banks (ex) , Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen (ex), Adriana Lima, at the Victoria's Secret 2006 fashion show on December 1, 2006 at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood, California.

Just last week, my roommate and I combined our purchases so we can get free shipping (only for purchases over $100!) and the items just arrived today.

I was...disappointed. Sorely so, because I was really looking forward to the cardigans since mr. boyfriend lost my favorite cardigan (the one that Xian and I bought together) while we were out shopping--the irony! And the cardigans were really disappointing!


Orig. $49. Clearance $12.99.

I bought this color:


It's a lot shorter than I thought. Apparently, my roommate knew it was cropped, but it most certainly does not look cropped in the picture! I even bought a S, instead of XS, but it was still very small.


Orig. $48. Clearance $13.99.

I bought this color:


It's a lot bigger than I thought and I bought this in XS and I completely look like ah ma wearing this! And the color's very jarring. So I look like ah ma in a very bright cardigan!


Orig. $25. Sale $9.99.

I bought this color:


This one's just OK. I have not decided whether I like it enough to keep it.

So yes, I've decided to return the 2 cardigans (and possibly the polo tee too). Have to pay to return the items but I'd much rather do that. I really do not like the cardigans.

I think I'll just stick with Victoria Secret bras and undies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi have u returned your items? i am looking for ppl to share the return postage fee :x

so i was thinking if u want to share the postage fee and return the items with me?
please reply me at darkzhell@yahoo.com

Thanks :)