Tuesday, May 13, 2008

dresses I did not buy

I absolutely love shopping.

But someone should really stop me from buying more clothes because that would mean that I have more stuff to bring back to Malaysia!


I love this black cocktail dress. Everyone should have a LBD (little black dress) that is classy elegant and can be used for several different occasions. Unfortunately, this dress is not extremely flattering if you're endowed in the mid-section area *sigh*.


I love the color of the dress and how it's so fun and flirty to wear. However, many clothes in XS or S sizes in the US are still surprisingly big. The bust area is actually falling off *sigh*.

I need need need to find a pretty sweet spring/summer dress to wear for my convocation! However, all the dresses this season are in bold colors and prints...sadness!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what size do you wear?

~g@LfLow3RcH*c~ said...

baby: I wear XS or S tops, depending on brand.

xian said...

ahem.. what midsection area??? the black dress appear to fit you perfectly.. how could u not buy it??

aLz said...

i love shopping too!

~g@LfLow3RcH*c~ said...

alz: you have to invite me to your blog!

Unknown said...

I think the black one was really nice- buy it!

And dont get the second one. Its slightly slutty looking.....

and i love the way you took the pictures. very modelly. I think you watch too much ANTM :P

Sabrina said...

i like the black dress too...*hint*

i knw i knw...u wont buy for me

huiyen said...

hey girl, the black dress is MADE for u..u totally sizzle in it..:)

K said...

yeah, u look absolutely great in the black dress... how could u not buy it????