Wednesday, June 4, 2008

a list of lasts

I experienced my last Chicago winter and my last crappy Chicago spring (it's June but still cold wtfreak). I had my last undergraduate class yesterday and I am going to have my last undergraduate finals tomorrow. Then onwards to my last week in college (yeah senior week!) and my last month in the States.

It's coming and it's going to hit me *WHACK* in the face but it's not setting in yet.

* In 10 days, I say goodbye to college friends and the comforts of college.

* In 12 days, I say goodbye to mr. boyfriend.

* In 22 days, I say goodbye to the States.

It's a lot of last moments and goodbyes and I feel that I have cheated myself in this past 4 years by not going to places, not seeing things, not doing stuffs. And it's now too late because everything is going to be over in a flash.

I don't want to say goodbye =(.

1 comment:

xian said...

i hate goodbyes too. i will miss u :(