Saturday, June 28, 2008

i'm back...

Hi folks,

Sorry about the long hiatus. There has been a major upheaval and shift in my way of life in the past 2 weeks and I have been physically and mentally drained to write about what happened as well as restricted in my access to the internet/my blog. My apologies.

Long story short (for now), I have "relocated" my life back to Malaysia. My four years in the US somehow feels like a dream now, surreal and unbelievable. My worldly possessions were torn away from me, trashed and will be long forgotten as I pack up my life into 5 huge suitcases, 2 carry-ons and 2 boxes.

But seriously, how does one pack up 4 years of her life and throw away some parts of that 4 years?

How does one deal with so many sudden changes in life all happening at once?

Oh, and also--saying goodbye to mr. boyfriend and saying hello to LDR.

I have yet to have a good long cry and a good long thinking/pondering of my state of mind towards my state of living.

Nonetheless, I'm back.

1 comment:

xian said...

HUGZ!! everything will work its way out.