Tuesday, April 8, 2008

scrumptious sushi from sushi-land

Japan is fantabulous for its sushi, given that there's where sushi originated from!


View of Tokyo Tower from Tokyo Midtown 東京ミッドタウン

Sushi in Hong Kong can be fantabulous too due to its closer proximity to Japan. But in Japan, not only the sushi is mouth-watering-ly good, it is cheaper too!


Sushi Zanmai すしざんまい @ Tsukiji Market
4-11-9 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku


I heard that there's a Sushi Zanmai restaurant in KL now and it makes me wonder whether it's the same Sushi Zanmai restaurant as the one in Tokyo, because if it is, then I'm going to be super happy when I'm in KL!!!


Inside Sushi Zanmai early in the morning

Tsukiji Market 築地市場 is this HUGE fish and seafood wholesale market. All the restaurants in Tokyo get their fresh fresh fish and seafood from this market. It's actually kinda scary to walk around the market itself because they use a mini tractor thingy to whoosh in and out of places. Totally cannot see them coming!


Super duper yummy! So fresh till I want to cry when I take a bite!

Our host Wilson kindly took us for sushi early in the morning before he went to work. By the way, the first picture of the view of Tokyo Tower is taken from his office building in Tokyo Midtown.


Just the pictures makes me want to just hop on the next plane to Tokyo!

We ordered so much...but it was soooooo good and we couldn't stop!



One of my favorites...the ginger and green onions is on the spot!

I hunger, desire and lust for more sushi!!! The really really delicious, scrumptious, mouth-watering, fresh, amazing ones from Japan!!!


Soooooooo lust-worthy!!! See how delicious it LOOKS?!

Very satisfied customers of Sushi Zanmai:


Anthony and I, savoring our sushi, during our stopover in Tokyo enroute back to Malaysia.

This is our amazing host, Wilson.
Wanna guess what nationality/ethnicity is he???
Japanese? Chinese? Korean? Malaysian? Indonesian? Filipino?


Thank you so much, Wilson!!! It was an amazing stopover in Tokyo for us!

1 comment:

arJay said...

i know wilson.. he is Indonesian! Lol... you sushi makes me wanna go tokyo!