Wednesday, April 16, 2008

kolo mee for me?

I'm craving...

KOLO MEE

Pictures stolen from Kenny Sia since his pictures of kolo mee are the BEST!





I always forgot to take pictures of food in Kuching because once the food arrives, I attack and devour them so quickly that by the time I remember to take a picture, the food's all gone!

We Kuching peeps LOVE our kolo mee, with the exception of a few, like my best friend Melissa (How can you not love kolo mee, Melmel?). The oilier it is, the better the kolo mee tastes! The "bak chor" (minced meat) is sooo delicious with the noodles, and the noodles are VERY different from other kinds of noodles, k. Crap, the more I think about it, the more I crave it!!!

Pleeeeaaaassseee, can someone courier kolo mee over to Chicago??
*sob*

Is there kolo mee in KL?

3 comments:

xian said...

no, i have never heard of kolo mee until i met you guys.. maybe they call it some other name over in west msia.. probably not authentic though

gracey said...

thr's kolo mee somewhr at pandan indah thr, but kch 1 stil de best:p

p/s: not oni melmel don like it, gragra oso don like it.

relievingfrustration said...

hello.. it's not kolo mee!!! It's kuan lou mee lah my dear!

kelv.