Saturday, April 12, 2008

family-friends-fans

Sooooooooo hateful!

Here's my bit about Malaysian Dreamgirl:

I'm utterly convinced that the people voting for Malaysian Dreamgirl are completely BLIND. Sooooo blind. Blind with a capital B. These people, called 3fs, are either people who are categorized as "family" (i.e. Cindy's daddy who promised her that he'll MAKE SURE that she stays in the competition) or as "friends" (i.e. Alison who got voted off because she didn't have much friends who were in Malaysia) or as "fans" (i.e. Ringo's blog fans whose numbers are unaccountably many more than the other 2fs COMBINED for the other contestants).

MEANINGLESS la, I say. This competition has completely lost its appeal (and its credibility along as well). It's purely a POPULARITY contest or WHO-HAS-MORE-3Fs or WHOSE-3Fs-CAN-SPEND-MORE-ON-SMS.

Complete bullocks! What happened to awarding people according to their talent/performance?

First Eyna, and now Fiqa?

I feel so disappointed with the Malaysian audience.

This was the only good photo in the Wella Inspiration photo shoot:


FIQA

And guess what are the motives of the contestants?

To win the car.

Yes, the car.

Wait...I need a little reminding here...isn't this a modeling contest?

Ringo said it. Nadia said it. Even Jay and Hanis admitted that everyone wants the car.

Yeah la, I mean, everyone wants the car, obviously. But is that it?

Super damn pissed off (fan myself).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm visiting friends at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor for the weekend.
Go, Wolverines!



No comments: