Saturday, October 11, 2008

m-i-s-e-r-a-b-l-e

I am completely miserable.


Just a few weeks ago, I found out that MBTI indicated that I prefer Extraversion over Intraversion. I didn't quite agree because I like withdrawing from the crowd and spend time alone. But after being away in India for so long, I cannot help feeling very lonely and desperate to have my friends around.

I am now down with fever, working on a Saturday in a fully air-conditioned room and was informed that I'd need to stay another full week in India after the final presentation.

I have to reschedule my flights, make my hotel reservations and change my dental appointment back in Kuching.

I am SO tempted to fly back to KL for less than 10 hours just to see familiar faces. That means arriving in KL Sunday morning around 7-8am and flying out again at 8pm.

Do you guys think that's crazy?

2 comments:

xian said...

do what you have to do if it makes you feel better.

take care of yourself.

-lynn- said...

just make sure you won't be too exhausted. esp if you're still ill. sometimes all you need is rest and sleep and sleep and sleep......