Friday, October 17, 2008

aftershock

Hormones and food poisoning certainly got the best of me this past week and made my life extremely very hard to be liveable (shoot, did I spell it correctly?)...a little more clear-headed now and only feeling traces of the side effects of hormones and food poisoning, I feel that I may have overreacted a little in the larger scheme of things. Nonetheless, crying myself to sleep almost every night is not exactly very normal...

I've gotten requests to update the blog more often, with pictures, with stories about Mumbai and my trip to London, and I do apologize that it's really hard when I barely have internet in the hotel rooms. I do have pictures to show, but they'll have to wait till I'm back on Malaysian soil =p.

In relation to my last post, yes, I've decided to go ahead and go back to KL for less than 12 hours. After much debate with myself when my head's cleared up, it's the difference of being more miserable next week and of being much prepared for what next week brings. So...a tad stupid a tad crazy a tad insensible you may say, but it's my sanity on the line. If I don't go back, I'd have not seen a friend for 3 weeks and that's just hard for me. And you have no idea how sick I am of just eating Indian food and hotel food...I'm SO bringing back my good 'ole instant noodles for next week =).

A little reminder of happier times:This is a picture of me and my cousin at my sister's JB wedding where I was one of the jie meis. The theme was obviously pink and I finally got to wear this pretty dress I got from Tokyo...the dress was actually very short because you know how petite Japanese girls are (the dress was one size only too!) so I was surprised my parents didn't say anything. And yes, I've gotten much more tanned because I got sunburnt (*gasp* tanned girls are not supposed to get sunburnt!) and you can see the bikini tan line clearly. I had nude pumps on and OMG I cannot believe how my cheap Vincci shoes are waaaaaaaaaaay more comfortable than my more expensive BCBG, Kenneth Cole shoes *shakes head* this makes no sense at all...

6 comments:

magpie said...

You look adorable! :) I know right...everytime i go to KL i buy a bunch of vincci flats, they do fall apart after about 6 months of constant wear and tear but they're so cheao so comfy compared to my steve maddens and aldos and kenneth coles...i think it's cos they're made of cardboard inside...LOL

It's a mystery i've been trying to solve as well...hahaha....

Sabrina said...

daddy didn't say anything about the dress? *gasp*

my vincci heels just gave me blisters though =(

vss3t said...

OOo...u look adorable in that dress!
btw, did u stock up ur suitcase full of primark pumps? their're the best!!! cheap and comfy. =D

Liz said...

it's not that short... er, subby i thought the dress is rather modest =p

nice dress btw!

Sabrina said...

liz, you do not knw my dad =p

Liz said...

lolZ. should be like my dad kua. "why so short?!?" XD