Sunday, October 19, 2008

Unpredictabilities

Hmmm...I'm actually back in KL for good (till the next project). WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! *pumps fist into air*

No more India, no more food poisoning, no more miserable nights. It's SO cliched but I gotta say it because there's no other way to express it: "there's no place like home". Though, technically, I don't really consider KL to be home but I do have my own room and bed in KL so that works.

This brings me to the point on unpredictability. I didn't know I was coming back to KL for good until 6 hours prior to my flight back. And before, I didn't know I was supposed to stay a full week (which is not the case anymore!). It's just SO unpredictable. I cannot really make solid plans for dinners, for flights, for anything. One of my CSP friends is back in KL and I've been going from "yes, I can see you" to "hmm, I may not be able to see you" to "sorry I won't be in KL" to "hey, I can meet up with you after all". I cannot confirm my dates to book my tickets to HK for christmas and I cannot confirm my availability for Maggie to visit me in december...basically I cannot confirm anything till the very last minute. I think I have to learn to be much more flexible to changes, though, not being able to plan for anything and having to succumb to sudden changes at this frequency is tough.

I had a hair scalp treatment today, ate lots of Malaysian food and bought many fashion/beauty magazines. AAaahhh...it's good to be back! =)

No comments: