Tuesday, October 21, 2008

from one thing to another

It's been, what, more than a week since my food poisoning incident and I'm still suffering from its after effects. This is ridiculous...I cannot simply flush out everything from my system everytime I eat because that'd mean that my body is not getting the most out of the food I eat! I feel weak and lethargic and I just want to stay in my room the whole day...not good. But I'm also really wary about seeing a doctor, you know la, how doctors can be sometimes. I can SO imagine them telling me to just let my body flush everything out and I'll be fine. But, no, it has been going on for too long, don't think my body is that amazing on its own this time round because my period has been affected too (shout TMI if you want). I guess I'll HAVE to see the doctor, just in case.

Thank you Vincci for taking the time to burn me my favorite TV shows and sending them to me so I can watch them without a problem! It was the BEST gift to see waiting for me in my room in KL when I just arrived back from Mumbai...smiles =)! So I get to watch ANTM (the high tech-y stuff is so last decade!), Gossip Girl, 90210 and the new show Privileged! By the way, Amazing Race Asia 3 is amazing...5 teams left and 2 are Malaysian teams!

Something random...guess what this is: