Tuesday, September 30, 2008

about long hair

I really miss having long hair.

For some reason, I'm wishing for down-to-the-waist long wispy pretty wavy hair. That's really wishful thinking because even if I get that length, I'll never get the wispy wavy part because my hair is dead straight. So straight that curling my hair with a curling iron lasts only a few hours, and ONLY IF I add products to it. So straight that my hair would stick straight outwards in my current hairstyle if I don't blowdry it.

4 comments:

xian said...

its funny!! coz i am wishing for straight hair right now :) the kind that doesnt go crazy when i wake up :(

Unknown said...

The blog was good. Long hair is good. I found some good info on www.longhaircuts.org

h.3.l.3.n said...

i went through alot to keep my hair STRAIGHT! so appreciate urs!! hehe

Anonymous said...

picture!