Monday, September 1, 2008

boring birthday presents

Shopping for mr. boyfriend's birthday present has proven to be quite a daunting task!

I doubt he reads my blog so I think it's safe for me to discuss this here although his birthday is this Saturday =) !

So what do you get someone who has everything?

My first idea was to fly to London in October to see him
...but that plan is unconfirmable at this point!
(because don't know whether I can take vacation days yet...)

My second idea (after much brainstorming on Maggie's part) was to buy him a messenger bag
...but that plan is non-executable!
(because I have searched HIGH and LOW for the perfect bag that's not going to burn my wallet and either there's no such bag or it'll cost me A LOT of money...)

The poor guy thinks that I'm not getting him anything more than a card
...but I have bought...

1. a key case
2. a men's bracelet
3. a tie

SOOOOOOOoooooooOOOo BORING!

sigh~

2 comments:

magpie said...

hahaha i think u should fly to see him, that would probably be the best present.

as for messenger bag, try Jack Spade, which is like the men's version of Kate Spade. My friend got a messenger back from jack spade and loves it because he says it doesnt bounce on his hip. And it cost him like 100 something USD.

h.3.l.3.n said...

it seems that for every occasion we would wana out-do ourselves and get a more special and more meaningful present.. don raise ur standard so high, later in a couple of years u hav to give something even SO MUc more than wad u r giving now! haha