Sunday, March 16, 2008

MY Malaysian Dreamgirl no more *tear*


(Taken from facebook-Malaysian Dreamgirl by Jean)

A Message from Jean, your Malaysian Dreamgirl
Dear family, friends and supporters of mine,

In light of recent developments, I have had a realignment of my priorities.

I dream of a future that is bright and promising, offering me a chance at success. To that end, I have to endure challenges on my own.

I feel that my best bet, and safest path, is to secure a good degree in pharmacy and to develop my personality and intellect. It is, in other words, my dream.

I have chosen to devote more time to my studies and my family. My tenure at Malaysian Dreamgirl has been an exhilirating one - fun and memorable - but it does not deliver what I truly seek.

After much deliberation, I have decided to withdraw from the Malaysian Dreamgirl contest. It comes with little heavy heart, but a sense of optimism of my future.

I thank each and every one of my supporters. Thank you for your support - it endears me to read every one of your messages.

No regrets.

Your Malaysian Dreamgirl,
Jean

************************************************************************************

Damn. She's actually my favorite in Malaysian Dreamgirl. She has it all--well-spoken, confidence, height, high cheekbones etc. Ah well, I guess I'll have to pick a different favorite now...damn. I really really really thought that she has a good shot and she'll at least be the top 3, if not the eventual winner. Sad la oooiiii...


*Malaysian Dreamgirl*
...minus Jean =(

No comments: