Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaaack~~~


I love you all people who still check on my blog although I was away...btw, Paris-Nice-Barcelona rocks!!!

I promise pictures later k? (There's actually not a lot and what I have aren't very pretty because it was still cold and gray in Europe...disappointed with my camera skills la).

******************************************

I won a RM100 preloaded AmBank NexG Prepaid MasterCard!

I submitted my entry about the Malaysian Dreamgirl (here) to The Malaysian Dreamgirl Blog Contest just for fun and I won one of the 10 consolation prizes!

The Catch: I have to go pick up my prize in KL within a month.

Yeah...fly all the way back from Chicago to KL just to pick up my RM100 preloaded AmBank NexG Prepaid MasterCard...VERY TEMPTING right!

Should I or should I not?

I rarely win prizes lehhhh...how?

********************************************

You know one of those terrible dreams/nightmares where you're supposed to be at the airport already but you've not packed yet or forgotten your tickets/passport?

Last Friday (finals week), I emailed my EALC109 paper to my TA at 11.54 a.m., which was due at 12 noon. mr. boyfriend desperately needed a haircut so I insisted that we go to Chinatown for the haircut plus lunch if there's time but we ended up having lunch with mr. boyfriend's friend who was visiting from UVA (WITHOUT the haircut). We got back from Chinatown at 2 p.m., WITHOUT our clean laundry, WITHOUT anything packed, WITHOUT taking a shower, WITHOUT printing our ticket confirmations/itineraries, WITHOUT planning our spring break trip and of course, WITHOUT saying au revoir to you guys! And the cab was scheduled to arrive at 3 p.m.! ARGH! It was my worst nightmare coming true!

*********************************************

My little sister got into JHU and Rice University!!! Congratulations!

No comments: