Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 37

When my heart was given away 3 years ago, I thought I had given it to mr. right. And the thing about giving your heart away is that once it's given away, you can't take it back. So when he decided to lock it away and forget about me, it's the same as taking my heart and stabbing it a million times or pouring salt on it till it shriveled and shrunk. I realize that I no longer have a heart to give away anymore.

I simply cannot comprehend what has happened in the last month or so that has changed my life forever. I keep having dreams of us getting back together but in reality, I know that he has made up his mind and will never go back on the decision. How did that happen?


2 comments:

yannee said...

hi... i stumbled upon ur blog by chance.. or from a blog to another and then another and then ended up here. :)

i felt your heartache when i read from day 1 to day 37. i'm at day 36 myself. i'm feeling no better. only difference is that i ended my rship and mine was only 8 months long. it was my first rship and i loved him with everything i had.

i think, no words or thoughts from others or yourself will make things better. only time... and this sickens me alot because time won't go any faster, because i am unhappy.

and i hope that whatever u do or think, just hang on there. i don't know exactly what happened. but i think it would be good if one day you can embrace this part of your life as one of your stories to be told. no doubt it will still hurt in the future. but everyone has a heartbreaking story to tell eventually. :)

take care~

A said...

This website might help.

http://breakupsurvivor.com/BreakupSurvivor/gender.aspx?gender=Female

It certainly helped me with my break-up. Although the pain never goes away, it does get better. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. The only thing you can do now is to improve yourself because you can't change other people's decisions only yours. I hope you feel better!

(p.s. it's Angela from CUSA)