Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 26

Today I found out that he had passed his CFA. I remembered his first CFA and me being there for him through his darkest moments. I remembered contemplating flying over to Hong Kong at the spur of the moment just to provide him the moral support for this second CFA although I was going over in another week's time.

For the first second, I was VERY happy for him until the next second when utter deep sadness struck me and reminded me that this has nothing to do with me anymore. I'm not the one he wants to celebrate this with anymore and I'll not be the person to support him through his third CFA.

1 comment:

... said...

hi. i've been through this before and have felt like you too... however, trust me in that you'll be able to move on, just like i have. give yourself some time, pamper yourself (massage, facial, manicure) take a break to go on holiday somewhere, surround yourself with friends & family... all this will help make you realize that you DESERVE to be happy and make you feel that life is worth living just for yourself. Chin up girl!