Sunday, December 16, 2012

sad faces

It's been a long while since I last penned my thoughts here.  A couple of random musings:

Now
I'm starting to realize that for the most part, I live "in the moment".  I have trouble remembering many things when my sister talks about parts of our childhood, or when my friends talk about parts of our youth.  Whatever I remember, I believe it's either because I have photos from those moments or because I talked/discussed about them (and our brain is wired to build on memories).  Therefore, I may have said things or done things that I don't remember - it breaks my heart that a very very good friend of mine is no longer speaking to me and I can't seem to figure out why =(.

S
He broke my heart this summer.  Not enough to break me, because I've learnt to put up some walls ever since the big break-up of '09.  But he's back and I need to make sure he no longer has access =( =(.

Dad
My whole world has been turned upside down =( =( =(.