Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What a mess

Reading my last post, how did I get to where I am today? How did I go from being happy to turning into this constantly unhappy and pissed-off person, especially to you?  It's cliched but it's the truth, you definitely deserve better than this.  Maybe it's because I'm not ready for a committed relationship, maybe it's because I'm just not the person for you.  There are plenty of maybes but the fact is you deserve so much better.  I hate this angsty me and I tried to make it work, but I really do not like this person I've become.  Will you hate me if I ask you to set me free? 

2 comments:

SoulfulEyez©️ said...

I totally understand

TN said...

i recently also got into a relationship problem.

my soon wife to be just decided to break off, stating that she has no more feelings for me...

she seems to be having the reasons like u stated... but i dont know...

i dont know what i shd do too