Saturday, November 22, 2008

lack of zzz...

It does seem like my blogging has been in waves of ups and downs, huh?

Last week was probably the most tiring, sleep-deprived and stressful week of my entirely life. I worked till 5am on 4 days and woke up at 5am to work on 2 days and had 1 day of semi-normal sleeping hours simply because I completely did not hear my alarm ring.

It's really scary what sleep deprivation does to you, seriously.

What's worse is...
Sleep deprivation + stress = emotional breakdown

I cried a couple of nights (contributing to very-tired eyes the next day) and even brokedown in front of one of my colleagues. And talking about my work to others bring tears to my eyes which I have to hold in with much effort and restrain. How does the others do it? Is it just me?

I'm SO burnt from last week.

Simply cannot wait till Christmas break because I get to see mr. boyfriend again and spend 2 weeks in HK!!

1 comment:

Chen Chow said...

Laura, just hang on there! Am sure you would be able to get things done faster and faster. :)