Monday, April 11, 2011

state of confusion

Ran into him at the local gym today, which was completely NOT ideal! Especially not when I was about to go into a zumba class right in the middle of the gym.  Picture me in totally uncoordinated Latin American dance movements in aerobics.  Picture me in baggy XL shirt and shorts, sweating up a storm.  Picture me trying to do the body roll or booty shake while looking ridiculously silly. SO NOT ideal, SO not sexy.  He and his mates walking around the gym doing weights and chin-ups, why oh why oh why.

I did get a ride home though.  I was going to call for a cab when I ran into him.  On the way home, got lectured mad about taking cabs, about not driving myself.  Then he offered me driving lessons, and rides on weekends if I need them.  It's just a bit strange the way he said it and I didn't know how to react, really.  Coy, flirty, whiny, appreciative all didn't seem to work.  He called me sniffling lol.  I don't think we were made for conversations.

He had said on Sunday that he wanted to see me again before I leave for Turkey, but he didn't ask me out tonight.  So I guess that's not happening.

Shall I say again how confusing this all is?

1 comment:

K said...

Did he know that you were leaving today? Or maybe was he waiting for you to call instead?