Wednesday, September 22, 2010

on paying last respects...

It is done.  I have bought my tickets to hong kong for less than 24 hours. Almost 14 months has gone past since I last set foot on the land which I had more than 3 years of memories of.  But why less than 24 hours? Alas, a lot of things have indeed happened and changed.  Not all bad, but not all good either.

I have decided to go to pay my last respects to the person who was pretty much part of my life for more than 3 years.  She took me shopping, showed me how to cook her famous dishes, included me in the family vacations.  In one shape or form, like it or not, she had a hand in making me what I am today.

Still not sure whether it's the best idea as yet.  But I think of the alternative, and for now, I don't think I can choose not to go.