Saturday, June 26, 2010

what a week =)

it's been a whirlwind of emotions this week.  what with me leaving the firm soon, having to pack my worldly possessions yet again and move out, dreaming a vivid scenario of getting back together with him, doing a studio photoshoot with Kumitaa & Aliaa for the fun of it, catching up on lost time with Kumitaa, being frustrated at work over numbers, being told by the radiologist that I cannot get my MRI scan because I have braces on when the doctor should have told me that instead and after I had rushed to the hospital for my MRI appointment, getting shit treatment from his nurse when we would expect to be treated better because it's a private hospital, forgetting my IC at a service counter, having Mabel over to make sure packing gets done, meeting up with high school friends over roti seafood, roti Beckham, roti Hawaii and lo shu fan, eating at Prime Steakhouse for the first time, having to schedule to get my braces removed for the MRI scan and get my braces back on after that.

it's really a bit too much drama for one week. 
 

No comments: