Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 77

I am feeling lost.  I'd very much like to think that one day I'll be successful in my career or be happy with the man of my life.  For a long time, I was very content having one over the other and was okay about the other not quite working out.  But now that I have neither, it makes me wonder how much do I know myself and how much do I want things in my life.  If I really want to be successful, shouldn't that motivate me to pursue it?  Where is the drive in me?

When you left me standing there alone in the dark, you forgot to leave me a torchlight

 

3 comments:

^SpRInG^ said...

a lot of people are just like you, left out in the darkness. all i can say is continue to trust in the Lord, even at moments you don't feel like trusting...

huiying said...

Everyone will be lost at some stage of their life but no one will be able to take away the talents and strength that God have given you.

You are still as special as ever. With or without the man you loved or anything in your life. Remember you acquired those things ( your career, the man you loved) in the first place because you were special. Even if they might be gone one day, you are still special. I hope you have the faith that things would fall again into place. You will have a great career and a man you will love deeply.

I wish very much to give you a hug. Your blog has touched me a lot. You are a very good writer.

I would suggest distracting your pain by investing at avenues ( new hobby, social organizations, social work groups) that you have never looked at before as it will open a whole new social circle that will one distract you and two start a different priority of events in your life. Erase the painful memories with newer memories, newer friendships. I hope this advice will help.

I hope this helps. I hope everything turns well.

Liz said...

when in darkness, you'll end up appreciating the light very very much when it comes.

and it will come soon. don't give up. =)