Sunday, April 26, 2009

minum milo dapat nintendo

I've got a little good news for the people who still pop by my blog once in a while, hoping in vain that I'd update it.
"Hey, I'm updating my blog now la!"

Anyways, it's not extremely amazingly good news, just a little fun update to share. SHIT, just realized I just gave it away in the title. Oh well~

So, back in December 2008, I entered a really random contest by Milo - Peraduan MILO "Sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi bukit". All you had to do was to count the number of MILO packs hidden in a picture and submit your entry with a proof of purchase. I figured, since people in my office drinks Milo a lot and there's always Milo in the office, why not? Not like I had to invest in buying Milo; I just had to pay for stamps.


I had completely forgotten about it, thinking that I'd never win because I never win lotteries or lucky draws or anything of that sort....until last week, when I got a package from an unidentified company.


Silly thing is, I didn't even know what I won. I saw the Super Mario Brothers game first because the whole thing was bubble-wrapped so tightly and the first thing that came to my mind was "hey! I won a game! I can give that to mr. boyfriend...".




But the letter told me otherwise! I had won a Nintendo DS Lite (yes, in this color), a Super Mario Brothers game and a RM200 Hong Leong bank account!!!


I am one of the 5 lucky weekly winners! It's really crazy...

...but do you want to know what's even crazier??

Guess what my housemate won in a different contest?

*
**
***
****
*****
******

Guess!

Ok fine, la la la. I tell I tell.

She won
VVIP tickets to Lee Hom's concert this coming weekend AND backstage passes! I think there's some after show party that she has access to as well...isn't that insane?? She only entered
6 entries. And she won the grand prize.

LOL. Now, that kind of luck I don't have la. But our apartment must have pretty good fengshui!

Alritey, I've done my update. Signing off now...ciao~

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

you better not let josh know, haha...

yan min is so lucky!

Khirul said...

waaaaaah

gimme gimme!

melgyp said...

that's so cool..hahaha..i want one

Anonymous said...

wow congrats! now u can play mario kart whenever you want!

xian said...

josh says he is super jealous